The ERP Center of Excellence (CoE) is emerging as a organizational strategy that significantly increases the business results driven by the ERP implementation. For many companies, the COE provides business and application expertise to support an organization's global or domestic ERP implementation, by designing new processes, optimizing current ones, managing complex implementation projects, providing user support and training, and keeping the complex ERP system landscape up and running 24/7. In addition, the COE helps optimize the use of all ERP products implemented in a cost-effective manner, contributing to the overall Company's success.
For businesses, integration of data across the enterprise ensures that greater visibility in all areas of the business, from daily operations to a strategic decision level. Insight into production, inventory and financial data makes it easy to identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements. A high-level view of key business indicators facilitates faster and more accurate management decisions.
IBS's ERP services practice has been designed to address the specific needs of different Industries. IBS's ERP Service practice is built to
The ERP COE for IBS focuses mainly on Infor ERP, JD Edwards, SAP R/3, Oracle eBusiness Applications Suite and Microsoft Dynamics Products Suite as the ERP technologies of choice.
The COE targets four distinct services comprising of Training , Implementation, Application Maintenance and Support (AMS) and Integration.
- We have excellent and proven methodology for outsourcing ERP Application Maintenance and Support.
- Expertise in new-generation technologies like SAP Netweaver, SAP-APO and SAP-BW.
- MS Dynamics and SAP R/3 Center of Excellence (COE) to provide training and Proof of Concept(POC) solutions.
- Standardized framework for integrating ERP solutions with other applications.
- A talent resources pool with deep experience in consulting, implementation, and integration.